Been getting a fair bit of coverage of late, which has been nice. Whether it’s Olympics related or me doing well related I’m not sure, it’s all been good though!
Here are some snippets of the coverage I have had!
Scotland Outdoors – Day in the life article, in there Winter edition, available in lots of newsagents, buy a copy here
British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) – online article here. Before the World University Games; I had an interview about my time at Heriot-Watt University, how I continued with my sport and my involvement with the University’s Snowsports Club.
The World University Games were shown live on Eurosport in December and I came 20th. I fell in my heat in 3rd unfortunately, I was going for the overtake on 2nd place but a roller caught me out! Gutted!
It was a pleasure to represent Great Britain Once again and Heriot-Watt University. Here are some photos from the event
- Qualifying run
- Qualifying run spray!
- Ready to race!
- GB Snowboard Cross team at the opening ceremony
- Our welcome pack from BUCS!
- On the walk up to the opening ceremony
- Me and Giorgia getting interviewed for TV!
- Lots of people dressed up funny at the opening ceremony!
- Fountain in the town square
- The universiade flame
- Trippy visual arts display on the cathedral at the opening ceremony, pretty wierd/eye opening!
Morzine Source Magazine – I’m on the cover of the Morzine Source Magazine’s winter issue! It’s from a cliff session last season with my friend Will Nangle, photo was taken by photographer Reuben Shaul! Magazines all over Morzine/Avoriaz/Les Gets telling people everything they need to know about the area, cheers Reuben!